Saturday, March 20, 2010

A failure of application to work and an introduction to Facebook Apps


Friday 19th - Estimates are out of the way and having negoitated a good deal with the Busar or he with me; I have also sorted out with Conference Manager whether the Library could offer support to a group of teachers planning an awayday, which sadly it can not, I am feeling relaxed. Fortunately, a colleague from another library passes by and, despite spending rather more gossiping (chattering - see my previous posts re: Twiiter) than I should, we finally get around to discussing 23 Things! Thanks to this informal networking (chatter) I have discovered how to add some apps to my potential library Facebook page and also how to create the page but necesary have it go instantly live. What a nice way to spend a rainy Friday afternoon!

0 comments:

 

Martha Braithwaite Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template